The college has a number of bursaries that you can apply for, subject to meeting specific criteria. We aim to make studying with us as easy as possible, so check out the information below to see if you're eligible.
We offer a range of financial support, including:
- The Bishop Burton Maintenance Allowance (BBMA) for further education students from low income households
- A Vulnerable Bursary for those in care, care leavers, those on income support and those students who receive both the disability allowance and the employment support allowance
- A residential bursary for land-based students to support accommodation costs for students from low income families (household income of £33,000 and under)
- Childcare support
- Free meals whilst at college for those that qualified for free school meals.
How to Apply
You can apply for our bursaries during enrolment. In order for us to process your bursary application, please ensure you bring the following evidence:
- 2018/19 Tax Credits Award Notice (all pages)
- 2018-19 P60 for all working members of the household
- Benefit Award Letter – this must be from the JobCentre and must be less than three months old and include your name, address, the type of benefit and the amount payable.