All Further Education students need to pay a campus fee to enrol at the college. This is a standard fee that most colleges and universities expect so that students can get access to fantastic facilities and resources.
The campus fee here at Bishop Burton College is £70, making it highly competitive compared to other college and universities.
The fee covers the cost of added extras that students benefit from, including trips, access to specialist equipment and much more. The campus fee is used to offset and reduce the costs of:
- Access to specialist facilities
- Technical support
- Laptop loans
- 24-hour comprehensive security services
- Access to college-run events
- Extensive free student parking facilities
- Learning Resource Centre services including inter-library loans
- Travel for local trips and visits
- Catering facilities
- Sports facilities.
You can pay your campus fee when you come along to enrol, or pay via our online shop now. (If you pay via our online shop, just remember to bring your email confirmation along as it includes your receipt number.)